Service & Support
Service & Support
At KMBE we pride ourselves on offering first class service and support for all of the products we supply.
We operate an 'in-house' Christchurch based Works Control Centre that is staffed exclusively by our own Kyocera and Samsung trained personnel. The call centre is available to;
- Ask advice concerning your Kyocera or Samsung product
- Place an “on-site” service call
- Organise Kyocera or Samsung Warranty service
- Talk directly to a Kyocera or Samsung trained Technician (when available)
- Contact our Service Manager
- Order toner, paper, staples or other supplies
- Arrange empty toner collection
- Speak directly to our accounts department
- Arrange “on-site” staff training with a KMBE Customer Services Representative
The call centre is the hub of our service operation, with the staff directly organising and administering all facets of our service operation. As they are in constant contact with our national technical network, real time help and feedback (in terms of service response times for example) can be given directly to the client.
The call centre staff are also trained on the operation of our products, so can often “call avoid” by providing simple solutions to a clients issues or questions and often preclude the need for a Technician call out.
This is obviously a more expensive model for us to provide than using “third party” or overseas call centres, but we believe this is an essential element to offering our clients the most efficient and effective service response possible.
Place a service call
On Site Service
KMBE has six mobile service technicians on hand to provide fast and efficient service for you’re print equipment.
All our Technical staff are factory trained and certified in all aspects of service and repair of your Kyocera or Samsung print products.
KMBE can offer you;
- Maximum three hour on-site response time (within wider Christchurch region)
- Regular reporting on service response times, and service KPI’s
- Large parts stock carried by each service vehicle (most service work can typically be completed in a single callout)
- Substantial modern CHCH based parts/supplies warehouse
- Modern vehicle fleet- Brand new turbo-diesel service fleet (in line with our ethos of environmental responsibility), GPS fleet tracking (for efficient job allocation, and streamlining of call-outs)
Click here to organise service of your Kyocera or Samsung printer or copier.
KMBE operates a modern workshop at our central Christchurch premises at 21 Michelle Road, Middleton. We can offer clients;
- Kyocera and Samsung Warranty Service- just bring in your Kyocera or Samsung printer or copier, and our factory trained Technicians will take care of the rest.
- Kyocera and Samsung Printer Full Diagnosis, Service, and Repair.
- Kyocera and Samsung Copier/Multifunctional Full Diagnosis, Service, and Repair.
- Complete Copier and Printer Refurbishment Capabilities. All refurbished equipment receives a comprehensive Five Year Full Replacement warranty.
- A huge range of Toner, Paper and Supplies to suit your printer and copier.
Alternatively please call on 366 2217
For more information on the KMBE free audit offer phone our Sales Department on
(03) 366 2217 or E-Mail: email@example.com