Home » iOS & Android Print/Scan Apps
iOS & Android Print/Scan Apps
What is KYOCERA Mobile Print?
KYOCERA Mobile Print is a convenient app for iOS and Android that lets you use your mobile device to connect wirelessly tocompatible KYOCERA printing devices and MFPs on your local area network. When connected, you can do the following:
- Print photos and documents stored on your mobile device.
- Scan documents on a compatible MFP and save them to your mobile device.
- Send documents by e-mail.
- Print webpages accessed through the app's built-in web browser.
Where can I download KYOCERA Mobile Print?
The app is available for download from the iTunes App Store (for iOS devices) and Google Play (for Android devices).
How much does KYOCERA Mobile Print cost?
The app is free.
Hardware and Operating System
Which mobile devices are supported?
- Apple iPad, iPad2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later.
- Android smartphones and tablets.
Which iOS versions are supported?
Version 4.2 or later.
Which Android versions are supported?
Version 2.2 or later for phones, and version 3.0 or later for tablets.
If I save a document or image file in the app on my Android device, where is is stored?
Document or image files saved in the app are stored in your specified download folder or in the default /sdcard/Download folder.
If I save a document or image file in the app on my iOS device, where is is stored?
Document or image files saved in the app are only accessible through the app's Documents window.